MCP-2 Coating Line
- MCP-2: a 50x solution of MCP-2 polymer dissolved in DMF.
- MCP-2F: a 50x solution of MCP-2 polymer variant containing fluorinated groups to reduce hydrophobicity and shrink array spot size. Optimized for high density arrays.
- Coat-OnTM buffer: A diluent for application of the MCP-2 polymer to substrate.
- Spot-OnTM buffer: A diluent for materials to be attached to substrates coated with MCP-2.
- Block-OnTM buffer: An optimized blocking buffer designed to minimize non-specific background binding to MCP-2 coated substrate.
A blocking solution used to minimize background signal on MCP-2 coated surfaces. 500mL ready to use ..
Solution for diluting MCP-2 supplied as a 50X concentrate in DMF.
Solution for diluting MCP-2F supplied as a 50X concentrate in DMF.
Solution for diluting MCP-4 supplied as a 50X concentrate in DMF.
Spot-On™ Spotting Buffer is used to dilute reagents spotted onto MCP-2 or MCP-2F coated substrates.&..